#1   ^
Old Thu, Sep-29-05, 02:16
Registered Member

Plan: atkins
Stats: 285/88/94 Female 5'7
BF:lg/md/sm
Progress: 103%
Default 25 in menopause...stop the madness

yes you read that right. i am 25 going through menopause. its been 11 months now since my last cycle. and this being my 3rd time on atkins you would think it woujld be easy as pie to get back on. but NOOOOOO! that would be to easy. i went from 285lbs to 135lbs. but for the life of me i can't stay focused to go from 135lbs - 115lbs / 120lbs. i feel like i am stuck in permanant PMS. all i want to do is binge. all i think about is food. i get sugar fits. which i NEVER had b4. (i was always a salts person) and now with being insulin resistant with a risk for potential type 2 diabetes, going through menopause, i also have fibromyalgia, transverse myelitis, sjogrens (to name a few) my body is going through all these changes and i dont know how to adjust to it. i feel like a prisoner in this skin. i try so hard to fight the cravings. what prompted the dr's visit was a 30lbs gain in 3 weeks. which was from the insulin resistance / pcos / menopause.
i had a tendancy to binge on LC ice cream. i am now 4 days clean (god i sound like a junkie lol )but i reach for a LC cookie, or LC yogurt which i KNOW is NOT induction friendly. but i cant help it. i feel like each day im falling off the wagon. im affraid if i DONT give in i will binge.

i know this is more of a confessions booth but i had to share a little of my history so you would understand so i appologize in advance.
Sponsored Links