A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Wednesday, 24 May 2017

You all know what's coming!

Happy HUMP Day, WARRIORS!

Hope all is well and wishing each of you a totally kick Azz, BAD Azz 100% OP day as usual! Stay WARRIOR Strong!

Woot! Woot! Three more days and Imma on Summer Break!

I HATE all the non-teaching crap we do the last 7 days of school... remember we started our non-teaching crap last Thursday with our excursion to White Sands National Monument...

It's mentally exhausting to have to entertain the lil' darlings for hours on end. Especially since we have the same kiddos all.day.long!

I don't know how elementary teachers do it... there would be blood involve if I had the same kiddos all.day.long as a normal routine... most likely my OWN!

Only have to entertain them today and tomorrow!

Friday, they don't even step into the building, we just hand out report cards and say BYE BYE to another school year ~ I can't WAIT!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

"...Where you start the diet, of course, is with a daily intake of zero grams of carbohydrate. Although we allow salad on the diet from the start, and lettuce has carbohydrate in it, the amount it contains is so minute as to be biologically the equivalent of zero."
~ Dr. Atkins | A '72 pg 102

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
I agree JO big pharma wants us buying those pills all the time and want us addicted to treating symptoms from bad eating with that pill! How else they gonna get billions of our dollars? HAHA Sad isn't it!!!
Very very sad, but it seems so true!

Hey, when's the LAST TIME 'they' cured ANYTHING?

Things that make me go...hmmmmmmmm for reals!
Quote:
I was truly amazed as I went down that carb ladder how much better I feel. I mean 'truly FEEL' in my body. I love that about very low carb. You just 'feel' in a different way. A healthy way vs. the sluggy tired foggy feeling when stuffed like a turkey with carby crap!
at stuffed turkey...

Remember 'they' used to blame the foggy feeling on the the amino acid tryptophan on eating too much turkey on Thanksgiving... IMHO, the turkey wasn't to BLAME at all, it was all those CARBY sides that we used to face plant into and all the adult beverages!
Quote:
Yea the pool is a pain while getting it ready but OH SO worth it in the end LOL
I bet it is! I know you're dying to dive in ~ literally!

Berni:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bernie2014
Have all grandkiddies and they all sick.
Awww sorry that your grands are sick!

Quote:
Was starving yesterday and horrible headache ate some more protein and I felt much better.
Starving & headache probably due to stress with the sick grands! Imma glad that eating more protein helped you! WTG!

Jaz:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz66
Ladies- SO I too have been lurking for a minute.......again......
Hiya Jaz! Nice to see you!
Quote:
But to be honest I have had to get my mojo back after surgery in Late Jan/Early feb....... It has taken a more than a minute.
So glad to hear that you got your mojo back and the surgery is tail lights down the highway!
Quote:
I Feel Awesome finally for the first time in a couple years. I am very A72- and in the last 4 months only strayed MAYBE 2 times..... And I paid the piper.
Ya know when ya eat so good- then ya veer off one pays...... And thank goodness. Food hangover is a great reminder why we DON"T eat like that.
That's wonderful that you're back to A '72! Yeppers, "paying that piper" happened to me over the course of trying to do this incredible LC WOE. Then I finally realized that it always came with a price I was not willing to pay over and over again... you know, the bloaty-ness, the weight gain even if it's temporary... it's a HARD lesson to learn...

Quote:
Jo- I am Total agreement- what would happen if big Pharma , sugar, and cancer center closed up???????????? What if we all got healthy,...
boy healthcare would go broke. lol
Yeppers for sure!

But what happened to the "Do No HARM" part of the Hippocratic Oath that doctors take??? Or has that been done away with???
Quote:
So I am again so inspired with your cheering on of others...... wanting to get back on track. So sweet of you to put in that time....I get that is time! TY
We're all in the same boat! And we're all here to help support, inspire and encourage each other along our journeys to better HEALTH and skinny-dom!
Quote:
Anyway....... I would love to stop in couple time a week.... and be a small part of group going forward. I can share story again if I need too.
We'd love to have you post as much or as little as you like/need! Anytime!
Quote:
But I lost my 100lb- kept it off for 7 years- then bam- injury and 60 pounds later I am here... have lost 15 of the 60...... have a bit to get back there.
Congrats on keeping off most of the 100 lbs you lost! That's truly something to celebrate b/c lots of peeps will gain back all of it plus a few more! WTG!

I know b/c I've been ONE of THOSE many many times in my life...
Quote:
Totally on plan
Right ON! Keep Fighting the GOOD Hard Fight, you've GOT THIS!