View Single Post
  #34   ^
Old Mon, Jul-16-07, 16:32

Plan: Protein Power/Paleo
Stats: 188.5/169.5/145 Female 5 ft. 9 in.
BF:way/too/much!
Progress: 44%

Thanks for the support, Lisa and Ruth. I'm doing my best. One thing that helps is that I've discovered IF. I never used to be able to go without eating, or I would make sure to eat if I knew I'd be out for a long time. Now, I go ahead and skip the meal and I know I'll survive. More often than not, I just have coffee for breakfast and that keeps my weight in check unless I really gorge on carbs.

I'm also not beating myself up (not too often, only after a really bad episode!) because life is too short to spend dieting. I'm happier with my figure than I have ever been, even though I'm 25 lbs. over my goal, because I'm healthy and strong and I've given birth to 6 kids. So, it's sort of okay that I look the way I do. As I said, I'd really like it if I could just eat like a cavewoman and be lean and strong, but I'll be content with where I am now and try to get through this miserable phase of my life without adding extra pressure!

But I do have another question: What is a good multi-vitamin that Dr. Mike would approve? Mine has a lot of iron and I guess I need to stop that. I just don't have time to do the research right now.