#11   ^
Old Tue, Apr-05-11, 09:53

Plan: atkins
Stats: 185/185/165 Male 5'7
BF:
Progress:

Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeAnn
Is it possible that this plan is making me bigger? Never mind the scale, but it's been about three days and my pants are awfully tight. I have decided I may need to measure the cream in my shakes carefully but I have not cheated on my meals/shake regimen.
The book is very good, though.

I can't help with experience but I am along for the ride. I just started today after reading the book after ordering it online yesterday. I hope the shakes don't bother me too much but I am used to having one after a workout or in the morning for breakfast. I can handle it for two weeks I hope.

I must admit I am pretty shocked about the working out part or lack of where they don't encourage it very much, except for the slow-speed training they endorse like 30 mins/week.

They almost discourage other forms of exercise since it makes you a lot hungrier. I think I'll keep jogging and working out and see where it goes.

anyhow, congrats on staying disciplined and following the plan by the letter. I am going to try and do the same. Although 3 shakes a day is going to be hard to fit in my work schedule.