#114   ^
Old Mon, Nov-11-13, 14:58

Plan: atkins
Stats: 210/126/127 Female 5ft 7in
BF:
Progress: 101%

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMCM
Just curious...what were you eating that added up to 4000 calories a day? I have such depressed appetite I have real trouble getting even as high as 1500. Usually I'm stuck around 1000 if I eat purely to hunger. Perhaps this is a problem...that I actually need more calories. I'm exploring this right now, but I'd love to know the kinds of eating you do daily because you've been very successful on what you are doing!
I eat huge amounts of fat, nuts, cheese........ I rarely bother with measuring. A long time ago a friend did a check on what I'd eaten and came up with over 4000 calories and on the odd occasion when I look what I've eaten, I kinda mentally work it out and its as much as 4000. That isnt everyday, but its definitely the fat that brings it up significantly - I do at least two packs of butter a week, one pot of coconut oil and when I'm working I have a 128g pack of Camembert cheese with a big bag of pork scratchings/rinds for my lunch/supper (depending on when I'm there). However, I dont eat breakfast!

Jo xxx