#78   ^
Old Tue, Jul-07-15, 05:35
It's Only Food!

Plan: Ketogenic / IF
Stats: 279/248/210 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Mornin', Kids.

Down a tad this morning. Tad = .2 pounds. Hey, it's a down.
I'm throwing a good amount of ketones now and my blood glucose is way down so I'm in my comfort zone. It's going to be a challenge of sorts with traveling for a week. I hope to stay in ketosis even though I'm at the mercy of food away from home. Not sure what the fare will be at the B&B but I'm not foreseeing keto-friendly eating. I may just have to wing it on my own and enjoy the animals and not the food. Of course there are the bourbon distilleries to navigate.

This week is a madhouse. Thursday and Friday are floor installation, tonight is hair date night which is usually a Thursday but Jim is teaching Thursday so it's tonight or never. I also have an optometrist appointment. I know I need new glasses. Seeing has become a little challenging of late. It's been a few years since I had any changes so I guess it's time. I'm thinking about getting progressive lenses even though I've been told I won't like them after having tri-focals. I need the mid-range for all the computer work I do. I figure I could give them a go and always go back to the tri. I did wear contacts for a time but it's a nuisance. I never needed glasses until my mid 40's and then only for reading. Now it's for everything. Hmmmmmph.

I landed another commission. Someone contacted me and asked if I'd paint their house when decorated for Christmas. It's for her husband for Christmas who loves the photo of their house taken by a neighbor. This will be a first. I thought the portrait I'm doing now would be it and I would go off to my painting workshop and dig into my own stuff. Now I have four commissions to complete (2 portraits, 1 pet portrait, 1 house). I can't complain, really. It's just that painting for myself seems to be something that will have to wait until I'm retired. Then I'll complain about not having commissions.

Hope you have a good 'un.

Later 'gators.