Attitude is a Choice

Plan: No sugar, flour, wheat
Stats: 228.4/209.0/170 Female 5'6"
BF:stl/too/mch
Progress: 33%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby3
Judy,

I looked over the old posts regarding the cheat to lose diet and I think I'm going to give it a try. The last three weekends have involved parties and such, so this diet (if it works) would be great for now. My eating has been good through the week. Thanks for asking. Yesterday and today I am on induction LC almost no carbs, Tues. and Wed. allows a bit more carbs, Thurs. and Fri. adds in more carbs and less fat, and then Sat. is the cheat day. I'm trying to get back to doing more exercise too. I'm feeling motivated so that's a good start.

If this fails, I will probably switch to SB. I do like it much better than Atkins. I want to eat healthy and Atkins just seems to have too much fat to be really ideal for life. I know you're on maintenance. I can't wait until I reach that goal. Do you have ups and downs with your weight or are you able to remain steady most of the time? Do you exercise much?

Abby

I do a lot of walking with my client's dogs each day and mine at night....so theres that. I eat according to the plan I devised for myself while I was losing...I can vary in my weight + or - 3 lbs but never more than that either way.
Here are some of the rules I impose on myself:
*avoid all wheat
*limit flour, any flour even if it whole grain flour
*drink all my water daily
*eat as much fish, as I can as in serving per week, not big servings
*avoid sugar
*weigh daily