View Single Post
  #2001   ^
Old Mon, May-21-18, 06:32

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Long day....short night. Long day on the golf course yesterday and then on the way home a phone call from DH saying that his elderly cousin was not feeling well. Asked me to stop at her house on my way as he was already there. We ended up calling the ambulance and having her checked out. Long story short....all heart tests etc came back fine...no explanation for shortness of breath. Ambulance brought her back home at 11:30PM. We needed the help to get her back into the house and to bed. Her mobility is declining rapidly, although it hasn't been good for a long time. She has been resistant to having outside help, but push is coming to shove. We are trying to allow her to stay in her home, but we are going to need help. I'm going to call her in a few minutes and check in and will probably be going to help her get something to eat etc. DH will be stopping in at lunch time after he is done work for the day. She is 89 years old and getting weaker by the day. Sad.

Today I'm going to hang around the house and see what we need to do for her and then I have to work 4-10. Wish I didn't have to do that, but I'll get thru it.

I have a friend from Alaska who wants to call me today to chat. The 4 hour time difference makes it odd for scheduling a call. I suspect she will call me around 8 or 9 this morning her time.

That's it from my world. Kind of stressful around here. Add to the stress my upcoming trip....and worrying about leaving DH to deal with the health issues of his cousin alone. She does have a friend who is a retired nurse who will be a big help.

Over and out.