Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #97   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 08:46

Plan: ZC (started w/Atkins)
Stats: 164/132.8/124 Female 5x2"
BF:27%
Progress: 78%

Jazz~~testosterone poisoning is what is wrong with some men...not all but some! Sorry he did that to you! YOU should cut him loose & hold out for a better one! You owe it to yourself! & you deserve better!

Bedford is in the mountains about 6 hours from the beach so fresh seafood here is about the same as everywhere else.

You are right about the women here! I love that I found this particular thread & the support I get here is wonderful!

Blue~~the 6/1 plan sounds interesting but I honestly love doing the Atkins Induction so much I have decided to stay on it an additional 2 weeks! But then bread & other carbs are just not apealing to me since I read the book Wheat Belly lol.

You are a busy person & your weekend is full already & it's just Monday!

Meme~~I think you & your hubby did just the right thing by going out! GOOD for you! I really don't understand the purpose of older people doing trick or treat for the kids...humm...weird!
I have our left over candy all bagged up to take to church!

Nicco~~Bedford is 1 hour south of Roanoke. It is a small town but not too small!

That is a lot of toco mean lol but sounds like you have a great group of kids at your home!

If your CNS works for you then that is great! I hope it does! But Whirrlly said it best! Glad your hubby is on LCs!

Whirrlly~~very smart going to the swanky neighborhood for the goodies! And good for you for bypassing the pizza!

I truly understand the non-medical thing I really do but don't wait too long if it keeps hurting...my dad did that with his shoulder & when he finally did go his holding out to see if it would get better cost him big time!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Spoiler Alert!!! Some may not like this next part!!!

Ok...the social season is upon us! We can either be true to ourselves seeing the big picture or live in the moment & pay the price later! It is that simple! I for one plan on staying on my WOE/WOL throughout this holiday season & not think twice about it! It's only food & I refuse to let food govern my life!!!
You all know the thing about carbs is even the very low ones screw with our brain...fake sugar still gives the brain that sweet tastes that keeps you on that craving roller coster...having to always make hard choices! That is why eating sweet carbs on a "cheat" day keeps you looking forward to another cheat day! Do you really want to live like that? Is ice cream & donuts that important in the larger scheme of things? Wouldn't it be easier to just decide that carbs are bad & only eat the green ones?

Sorry for the rant but I just wanted to put it out there!

Happy November 1st everyone!