Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #95   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 07:44

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Fun post reading about how Halloween went down for everyone!

JAZ, yea it might be time, ditch this overdone leathery bad-tasting Porkchop. This time it wasn't an emergency type situation, he flat out was boozing it up and blew you off. Big RED flag here. There are tons of Porkchops out there I think this one will be a noose around your neck, move on my friend

Nicco.....there is a CNS thread going here. Alot of people do CNS and while I wouldn't do it for weight loss, some do of course, I think it would be a way better plan for maintenance like you. OK---while I know you know, I will say it anyway----this food (I had my last snowball of the season before the stand closes, four Oreos, three pieces of Halloween candy, and a taco salad with meat, lettuce, cheese, sour cream and a handful of fritos) IS NOT REALLY what one should be choosing even in carb night situation LOL We should be choosing healthy carbs! Ok, done, you know all that----but I think if you do CNS you should truly be thinking real delish sustainable healthy meals. A high carby veggie or other good choice will beat Oreos and Snowballs anyday.

Meme I saw a charmer last night. A playboy bunny. Like 35 yrs old, WTH? walking the neighborhood with tons of little kids around. And this big bunny, well, was, BIG! Not a centerfold type for sure. I had my own private laugh on that one! What gal puts it out there when no one wants to see it? takes all kinds.

A big old guy trick or treating I think he is casing houses or something LOL Crazy

HI ALL
So we hit the physicans and surgeons neighborhood on the lake. What a haul! Kiddo got the good stuff and a ton of it. We had a blast!!

Candy is no draw for me but I had to fight like crazy not to suck down the leftover pizza from the kids. I bought a rotisserie chicken and ate 1/2. Stayed on plan. I got thru fine.

I thinking it is hitting home I am going to be battling a zillion social situations where it is go off plan or stay on plan and I realize it is time to pony up and hold my plan for life. More and more I face these the stronger I am getting....so that is a good thing. We get thru however we can......I kept saying, eat this chicken and tomorrow your TREAT of ribs is coming! WEE

Today is simple.
I have a rack of ribs. Going in the dutch oven in a bit and later I will be feasting like a queen!!

Cloudy with maybe rain? We need rain but I think this is a hit and miss type shower thing around.

Gonna do usual chores and stuff.

Shoulder is weird but not getting worse but not improving but kinda 'just there' and annoying. watching and will hit Dr later down the road if needed. I tell ya, med stuff sucks to the highest, I despise dealing with med stuff! Bad on family issues but over the top when it comes to me LOL

Nothing much more happening, but everyone have a fine Tues!