Thread: LC Our Way!
View Single Post
  #93   ^
Old Tue, Nov-01-16, 04:27

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

MEME- OMG- you had me rolling! The woman in heels and the dude with the pillow case! Man, could they just go BUY some frekin candy???? And it goes on sale the day after. I think my jaw would be hanging.

Blue- you social butterfly. Yes you are blessed to be able to do 6/1- sighhhhhhhh BTW- PLEASE tell me what meatball soup is. I am so limited in my choices- that sounds really really good- minus the dairy on top. I could not stop with mac and cheese- OMG- I don't know how you do that. I do miss pasta. I have tried the zucchini noodles- just isn't the same.

Trig- have you tried TENS? Google it - it might be something to try- non surgical for your shoulder.

Leeann- Keep us posted with DS- It would be cool if he went to Greenville- then we could have coffee or BBQ at the PIG- when you visit!!
You are doing so well in your maintance - you must have some sort of plan going on- that is great! Are you rested up?

Lori- enjoy your last few days at the beach- it's beautiful weather. Hard to believe it's Nov. 1st!

Charms- how ya doing! I bet you could get some really good seafood in your area.

All-
Has anyone read the book 7 languages of love- by Gary Smalley? It's an older book- but the info in it is priceless- and timeless for relationships. The info could be used for every relationship.

Anyway- my top need in a relationship is the gift of time. Time is first followed by service (do my dishes!)

So - Mr. G and I were going to have a talk about what matters to me, and what matters to him. So we made a phone date for last night at 8pm. I set TIME aside to have conversation. Well- as you can guess- 8 came and went- then 9- I got a text that he was at his neighbors house drinking wine. No call- What the HELLO- is wrong with men????????
I just don't think I can move forward with this one. If he is pulling this crap NOW- ....... I am done. I am not going to let the fear of being alone to dictate a crappy relationship. Done with this conversation- just needed to write it out. Thanks for listening!

So- I saw a recipe for skirt steak. You slice it thin against the grain- and use it for stir fry. So I picked one up- I was thinking about instead of fajita wrap- I would use peppers/ onions- and use lettus as the wrap. I think the amino's on it will be delish- that is tomorrow-

tonight I have left over crack slaw- I made up a he pan of it a couple days ago- I think I will get pitched after today.

Weight 2 up from low- I need to look at portion control. I am taking my walking shoes into work today- it's going to again hit 85 and sunny!!!!

Ok ladies- Off to work I go- I am settling in there. Feels really good.

Be on plan- ladies- that is what we are working for. NO cheats here!