Thread: V8 juice?
View Single Post
  #5   ^
Old Wed, Jan-11-06, 22:52

Plan: South Beach
Stats: -/-/- Female 155cm
BF:
Progress:

Hi Rosebud, yes I do realise that I was 'disoriented' about my weight the last time I visited the forum, which was 4 months ago. However, I came to terms with my eating problem and stopped low carbing. Actually I went on a MAJOR binge cycle where all I would eat was junk food for ages, every meal was cake, biscuits, chips, soda etc and while it was FINALLY good to 'start eating properly' again (after denying myself this for so long) I ate late at night and always until I was so full I could be sick. Over the 4 months I gained back all the weight I lost plus a bit more (I now weight 49.5kg)

Now I have switched to Southbeach in order to lose just a wee bit of weight (but not THAT much) I know you may think my current weight is fine, but all i really want is just to establish a healthy relationship with food, please understand where i'm coming from. I don't want to low carb the atkins way anymore but i don't want to be constsntly binging either, that's why I chose southbeach because it seemed a healthy way of eating. Thankyou for worrying about me.