View Single Post
  #43   ^
Old Wed, Feb-24-10, 11:25

Plan: Atkins/Protein Power
Stats: 154/150/135 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress:

If SP II is more technical than SP I, then I am excited to read it! Can't wait for it to arrive! I find a lot of what she writes interesting but then find the explanations lacking so hopefully SP II will help fill in the blanks for me, especially on why carbs are so necessary. I've heard that SP II addresses low carb more than SP I did.

I have to say I have been experiencing some digestion issues since slowly trying to incorporate starches into my diet. Last night I ate a small amount of whole wheat and I think that really bothered me so I am going to try and stick to small amounts of brown rice and oatmeal for my carbs for now. I don't know if this is because these carbs are bad for me or if my digestive system just needs to re-learn how to deal with starches.

Do you ever look at 180health.blogspot.com? I am intrested in his ideas but generally confused by them! I don't want to pay for his ebook though so I'm wondering if anyone knows the general tenets of his plan?

On the subject of exhausted adrenals- I don't know! Is there a good online self-assessment quiz or other information source you would recommend I look at re: adrenal fatigue?