View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Thu, May-08-03, 20:36

Plan: Schwarzbein
Stats: 104/114/99 Female 4'10"
BF:
Progress: -200%
Default TSPII

I really got more out of TSPII than I. I started following the 1st plan in Jan of 2002 and had gained quite a bit of weight. I know she had mentioned that a person might gain by this WOE, but I got really worried that I was just doing something wrong. I had her 2nd book ordered and was supposed to come out in April? 2002. I waited and waited and finally could take the weight gain no longer. I started Atkins and lost quite a bit but found myself feeling just as horrible as I did before I started TSP--the reason why I sought out this WOE to start with. Starting in Jan 2003, I got serious with TSPII again--which explained alot more to me about how this is a necessary phase to gain weight as part of the healing phase. I had a lot of questions that I had about the 1st book answered in the 2nd and albeit somewhat confusing, I feel it is the better plan for me. I have again gained weight, but not as much as the last time--I'm hoping the fat burning phase is going to kick in at some point.

Wanda, I still have really shaky episodes sometimes late afternoon/early evening and have always suspected hypoglecemia. My doctor does not seem to get too worked up about it when I mention symptoms to her. I think I am insulin sensitive (testing showed OK)/adrenal gland burnout. I was really intrigued by your comment regarding how hypoglecemia is related to adrenal glands. I would love to get more info from you about this matter! I have not had comprehensive adrenal gland testing although my morning cortisol was WNL. I am attempting to finally get more sleep (~6-7 hrs) and know this WOE is really helping. Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated!

Tig