Old Thu, Mar-07-02, 09:30
Registered Member

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 128/122/112
BF:
Progress: 38%

Hi Davinababe and Little Ann

The history of my dieting is as follows:

I started the Somersizing and couldn't keep track of things so switched over to Atkins Induction.

I stayed on Induction for about 10 days and lost 3 or 4 lbs and then went for steak and soup and found that the soup was full of carbs so had to go back to square one again.

Because of the soup, I had a carb-binge and thenwent back to Induction.

So... to answer your question...

This time I have been on Induction for one and a half weeks and I have been eating as follows:

two or three slices of bacon in the morning

a burger with cheese and bacon and salad for lunch

either crispy duck (no pancake or sauce) or chicken or cheese or something like that for dinner.

I have also been substituting my 20g of salad carbs for the occasional diabetic treat such as a toffee (5g) or some chocolate squares 3g each.

I am also drinking whey protein drinks (1g for vanilla and 5g for chocolate)

I have also had the occasional day doing the Fat Fast diet to make sure that the pounds come off.

Its been fairly boring eating-wise but I have found ways of making it more fun with the toffees and chocs (thanks to this site)

As far as ordering chinese food last night goes, I asked if the chef would hold back on the sugars and they told me which sauces already contain sugars and which do not so it made choosing relatively simply. It is as you suspect, most of the plain dishes are sugar free and so I choose a chinese seafood dish and my husband had steamed scallops and chinese seasonal greens and mushrooms with no sugar.

It was yummy but I still miss crispy beef and singapore noodles! However, I enjoy the weight loss even more.

I am still working on changing the shape of my stomach though ... it still looks like I ate a bowling ball.

Only 7 more lbs to go....This weekend I will be able to add five more carbs to begin the OWL part of my Atkins life-style...hmm...wonder what will happen.

Best wishes

Daschnook