View Single Post
  #99   ^
Old Tue, Jul-21-15, 20:48

Plan: HFLC
Stats: 197/168/157 Female 5 ft 1 inch
BF:
Progress: 73%

Blue! Absolutely my favorite color. When I was younger my mother gave me a paint color chart to choose a color to paint my bedroom. I still remember the name of my choice was Como blue. It was pale blue, but my mother thought it was too dark to paint a room. She tried her best to talk me out of it, but I persisted. I loved it. It was also one of the few times I won a disagreement with her.

They brought in the doors and baseboards today and the color that they stained it was beautiful. It is a little darker than I would have chosen, but when I picked out the window trim color and the bathroom cabinet I ended up choosing a darker color so the mill work (as the builder calls it) will be perfect at that shade. I am glad that I went with the darker color as it works well with the aqua/teal. Over all it is coming along beautifully and I am getting so excited. I am sewing away in my living room since my stuff is still in there. Everything is ready for the flooring when they get to it. I am mentally arranging things daily. I told my son, I am not going to let it get cluttered. I am going to have a minimum of surfaces to pile stuff on. I hope to keep all paper work etc on the desk in the anti-room to my studio. The grands are going to be gone until Christmas, so I am not even going to put the bed in the little room for them until they get back from London.

Did I mention that my son and dil and the grandsons are going to London on August 19. Grinnell has a campus in London and Eric is going to teach there for a semester. Fortunately they have someone lined up to live in their house and take care of all of the animals. Thank goodness because I am no farmer,

Bed time.