View Single Post
  #80   ^
Old Sun, Feb-26-06, 13:03

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 144/138/120 Female 5'-2"
BF:
Progress: 25%

Hello everyone

Sorry for being away from all the action.Just been very busy .Much as i try to be good....i end up cheating during TOM. So whatever i lose during the month comes right back to where it belonged ... Depressing...huh..

So i see Valentines was very eventful for you girls.....reminds me of my younger days (lol) This time, it was working like crazy all day long and then we finally hit the bed with only enuff energy to cuddle up and drift off to sleep.Half asleep i heard him murmuring and remembering how we spent our first valentines together.....that was enuff for me...!! Not that i mind being wooed with a dozen red roses, but hey if he did that-i'd die of a heart attack..!!!I prefer him the way he is.

SO Jas, you have a great time in Houston.Enjoy the weather and family. Try and be as good as you can !!!

Neela, Anu- what's up ? How are u 2 doing ? ive been stalled at 139 for almost a month and a half.What's your progress like?

Will try to get in here more frequently....U all Take care and keep lo-carbing !