Thread: Singapore
View Single Post
  #54   ^
Old Mon, Jun-02-03, 05:15

Plan: atkins
Stats: 125/121/105
BF:
Progress: 20%

jewelintan, pardon me being kpo are you a chinese muslim?
as for the sticks, I just bought it today. They are out of stock in many places but centrepoint guardian and the guardian pharmacy at..emmm..beside planet fitness (the one where you can stand at the window and watch people exercise)

it cost $28 + for 100 strips so you can test it every time you go pee.
mine was good , it was almost the last 2nd heavy loss of ketones
BUT BUT PLEASE NOTE IT IS NOT A EFFECTIVE INDICATOR OF FAT!
It may mean you are DEHYDRATED.

ITS Called "KETODIASTIX" just ask them "do you have ketostix for a ketogenic diet".maybe it is also for diabetics and the same one you saw as long as that is the namec"ketodiastix" it works fine , for testing ketones in urine!

i'm old 30+ but i think (think only) i have high metabolism because i eat a lot.

breakfast is usually (THIS IS BEFORE ATKINS)
breakfast king meal with a sandwhich, hashbrowns, coffee or orange juice

lunch usually fried stuff like fried chicken and rice (the one at LIDO VERY NICE GARLIC RICE and lemon chicken or teriyaki chicken or sea bass fillet) with a soft drink

Snacks about ONE BIG TUB (a pint of) Haggen Dazs which can last me for 2- 3 daYS THE MOST, Some days i finish one a day. (everyday for 3 days i buy one big tub, after that no money so stop)

Dinner is emmmmmmmm usually rice with some meat

supper is some nice buns or pizza with snickers bar

So you see I EAT A LOT A LOT A LOT for a day so maybe thats why my metabolism is ok but i don't wish to speak too soon. it may die today...

Happy to meet you too and also very kaisu and kaisee. I MEAN if I have to give up my carbs I want to make sure i lose weight and not stall on my atkins you know!

and raw salmon yeah in the japanese section where the sushi is sold, they have either one big chunk or presliced raw one where its prepackaged with soya sauce and wasabi and has a big of radish in it. But if you don't like the look of the presliced raw ones, take the big one, pass it to the chef and tell him 'can you prepare this" and he will prepare'slice it for you, dress it up, and package it and give it backto you nicely. too costly tho.

oh and watch out for the fish. fish is mainly protein. your fats should be double than protein for a good ration.. too much proteins turn into glycogen in the body - thats what "THEY" say.....

too bad you don't live in malaysia or you can buy halal turkey bacon or halal turkey ham. (not real pork of course)

AND JULIE, if you live/work around town like me, that supermarket at Paragon, Marketplace i think is selling blue cheese dressing at $2.10 expires in july but well $2.10 for dressing is cheap. I see you are a financial analyst , then you should be good with numbers and maybe conversion of us standards to ths standards here..hahaha and ooh you are also same age as ME! and same height, well i'm slightly shorter than 5 ft 3.. and oh..anybody like "sex and the city" sitcom, me got season 3 (not the latest but oh well) still something