View Single Post
  #34   ^
Old Wed, May-18-05, 02:32

Plan: don't know
Stats: 215/215/175 Male 5'7"
BF:
Progress: 0%
Default ThreeLac

I started taking cocoanut oil in an attempt to battle candida. I went thru the die off, gas, headaches, etc. Within a week, following no special diet, my bloated stomach started going down. Within a few more days, my itchy eyes and cloudy vision cleared up. Rather than eat it by the spoonful, I put it somewhere warm so it liquified. MUCH easier to get down. Just take a gulp out of the jar.

Then, I ordered ThreeLac online. I used the entire box in under 3 weeks. It states you should start off with up to 5 packets a day and then reduce to one packet for maintainence. To be quite honest, I don't know that there was any noticable difference. I had already done the die-off.

Threelac says you should drink plenty of water. So, now I do.

I started eating a good sized salad at lunch, drink water now instead of diet soda, and tried to stay away from deep fried foods. (Still taking cocoanut oil).
I layed off the pizza and most of the breads. Instead of a burger on a bun I eat a burger (or 2 ) on a plate. I still drink milk and eat cheese, peanut butter, baked potatoes, etc. Just lay off the bread and deep fried foods.

I attribute the weight loss to eating better and drinking lots of water. I think the cocoanut oil is sufficient to kill off the candida. I read somewhere online that people in tropical places who eat a lot of cocoanut products do not have any candida problems.

I have lost about 15 pounds in a month. I feel good, my skin looks younger and I have more energy.

Cocoanut oil is AVAILABLE IN STORES, unlike ThreeLac. It costs about 1/3 the price. It does not require any other products to work with it...
The "live" lactic acid spores in Threelac are also available individually in health food and nutrition stores for a LOT less $$$.

My advice... get cocoanut oil, stop eating fast foods and drink lots and lots of water. It is working for me, someone who lived at McDonalds, and Subway and who would polish off a 2 litre bottle of diet pepsi a day.

If beneficial bacteria were destroyed in your system due to antibiotics, they WILL return. You just have to give them some help by eating better and drinking a lot of water. Excersizing or just walking won't hurt either.

Sorry ThreeLac... But it just does not sit right with me that such a MIRACLE product is not available in stores, must be bought on a "distributors" website, or on E-Bay, where I got mine.