View Single Post
  #79   ^
Old Thu, Feb-18-16, 13:56

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Lianne - I like your foods. Except for the BPC. I prefer cream. I like eating tuna and it is a staple of mine!

I just had my first carbs of the "evening" ( I start earlier because I wake up so darn early and go to bed so darn early). Anyway, I had my serving of Cream of Wheat, but was still hungry, so I had "some" of Ed's cookies.

I feel a little sick! I think I may have over-done the cookies! I had 5!!!!

CRICKET - I am not as careful and sane as you think! (gee - our measurements ARE fairly similar! Why do I weigh so darn much and have such large clothes compared to you????? I obviously have a bigger butt! )

So I am off to a bad start. At this point, I cannot even imagine eating more carbs for another 6 hrs!!!!! Let alone 8!!! I wanted a Shamrock shake and a fish dinner later, but right now that is the LAST thing I want.

I will see how I feel in a few hours. I may need to tone this down a LOT. I am sure my menu will change. I will keep you all posted on the developments.

By the way, after I ate the cookies and started feeling sick, Ed LAUGHED at me!!! He thought the whole thing was hilarious!
...on with the Carb Nite...