View Single Post
  #30   ^
Old Sat, Feb-13-16, 11:18
Registered Member

Plan: my own low carb
Stats: 100/100/100 Male 50.0 inches
BF:
Progress: 100%

GOOD MORNING.. I am soo stoked by the realization of this plan working like it shoud!! This is why:
Before beginning I was on a carb high ofr over a week.. travels, funerals, stresses and eating on the raod at all hours and deleveries to hotels of foods.. I GAINED that ton of weight as describes.. yes, not all water but not all fats either since my clothes still fit...Now, I weigh in for hardcore restarts on Tuesday. I weighed 171.2 hugely more than previous before carbs..I DO retain fluids...and I took measuements... now it is four days later... consider the spiked high carbs were there and activated all the hormones.. yes. there are eight and anyone can google them..have taught my last biophysical class years ago....so, now the normones have kickes in and I have lost 7.2 pounds in the 4 days, and more importantly..why I say this is a fat shredding plan as promised is that 6.5 inches are gone! That is from upper arm 1';abd was 1"; waist another 1", hips yet another 1 inch ;thigh 1 " and below my knee where I save fat pocket was 0.5"..... WOW....
To me, with my own information and personal experience of just this week, I say I AM ON THIS PLAN!!!!
Let the negative and skeptics, those that do not see the wider picture, join the people that thought Atkins was nuts...
GLENDA & LIANNE, we have the ability to to at least try new concepts but those that are based in facts not gimmicks and fantasy. I KNOW we are going to succeed here