View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Tue, Jun-10-14, 09:02
Registered Member

Plan: 4 corners
Stats: 203/190/135 Female 5 ft
BF:
Progress:

oh i know how you feel; i am by myself now, kids all grown up and gone and, sadly, hubby passed away. it is easier for a person who doesnt have to cook for others. you probably should just cook a somewhat "regular" meal for the family but up the protein part abit, or add a piece or two of chicken, steak or whatever, just for you. then just eat alot of the vegie, scarf down the protein and let the family have the carbs. i am on "life without bread" now so i actually can have 72 carb grams a day. sometimes i will allow myself one/half cup potatoes mixed with onion, pickles, eggs and mayo (all allowed) for a nice little salad for 14 carbs. in the old days, i would probably have a cup or two of just potatoe salad! but it seems to satisfy me anyway. you could also leave the table after you have finished and have some 70% dark chocolate, (5 carbs a serving) and 4 ounces dry red wine (4 carbs) so now we see 25 total carbs for a nice meal and dessert. sooner or later, you will see results on the scale, just not as fast as Atkins. i have heard anything UNDER 100 carbs daily is considered low carb....just relax, love yourself and enjoy all the great veggies and steaks and even some berries and cream. i will admit i dont go crazy with butter or cheese, or even nuts, but it doesnt take much to satisfy.