View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Wed, Jul-19-06, 10:31

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 170/170/125 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 0%
Question I wonder

After reading the article and all the reply's about the artificial sweetners, Im beggining to wonder I wrote in earlier this morning on the introduction forum as today is the 1st time I have used your site,My question after introducing myself was... after being on the Atkins diet for 13 days now my ketostix still read in the small to moderate range I simply could not understand I literally make every dinner right out of the book, every morning I eat 2 sausage egg and cheese, no bread, and for lunch I have a grilled chicken salad no tomatoes just greens,England cucumber,cheese,grilled chicken, or tuna and salad dressing, now maybe during the day I will have some pepperoni and cheese, a few cheese stix, a controlled carb yogurt or a sugur free ice pop or 2, That is it I have not cheated AT ALL, However I do drink ALOT of coffee and ice coffee,in my hot cup of DECAF I have 2 equal and heavy creme,in my Decaf ice coffee ,(usually from D&D's) I have a medium decaf extra light with 4 equals and whip creme, Do you think it could be the equal that is stopping me from achieving ketosis, a dark purple result I really need to know!!!! Please help