View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Apr-18-18, 20:31
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

Welcome pharrball. You are doing the right thing for yourself and your daughter. I too have overweight children and my success with Low Carb/High Fat has been a positive influence for my kids. All three have joined me at one time or another. They lost weight when they followed the program and gained weight back when they went back to eating junk. They get it now. It's carbs, sugar, and processed junk food that makes you fat. I wish I'd figured that lesson out when I was their age. Anyway, the two that I still have at home have recommitted to this WOE. My "out of the nest" daughter is working on returning to low carb, too. All I can do is support them the best I can. I can only do me. They have to commit for themselves.

Show your daughter what happens when you stick to eating healthy, whole, unprocessed food that is low in sugar and starch. Wonderful things will happen. I wish you and your daughter the best as you get started. Hang out here on this forum and keep learning. There are plenty of good people here to support you along the way.