#11   ^
Old Tue, Feb-06-18, 16:50

Plan: Custom 22/2 Clean Fast
Stats: 290/258/210 Male 72.5
BF:
Progress: 40%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quantum_ra
Hi, i am new and happy to be here and hopeful it will be a good place.

Retired a year or so ago and got a complete physical with results that were kind of shocking to me. Doc wanted to put me on statins and when i asked about diet and exercise changes he said maybe if you were 20 years younger. That kind of was a challenge to me. Over the course of the next year i got all the ‘bad’ stuff down towell in normal ranges. I also decided to make some changes in nutrition and began exercising again regularly. I used to run marathons, triathlons, biathlons, etc and have started running short foot races again. Its enjoyable for me.

I did a lot of studying about heart disease, nutrition, and blood lipids and have neen ‘tweaking’ my nutrition plan and believe that low carb is, for me, the way to go.

I guess you could say i did ‘computer work’ for a living working on , for a time quantum computers. Very cool , oh they run at -458f.

I race cars for a hobby but am currently sidelines while i recover from surgeryon my right arm.

Thanks for having me.

Welcome, and YOU RACE CARS??? I so want to leave my IT job to do something with cars sooooooooo bad, it's my passion. I tune and build cars and trucks. I hope you stick to it and you will do well. GL