View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Fri, Nov-28-14, 15:51

Plan: Atkins '72
Stats: 230/165/140 Female 5' 5"
BF:
Progress: 72%

Guess I am the odd one out here. I love to cook. I am also one that can eat the same thing over and over and over. Right now I am trying to make things really good tasting for me and stay within the low carb. I HAVE to cook for hubby and it has to be good meals to hopefully keep his cancer at bay. I need him as healthy as I can keep him so no skimpy meals for him. He also likes variety.

So this is a life style change and it is time to take care of me too. I need to learn how to work around good meals for him and the low carbs for me. And of course I do not have to eat everything he eats. I was on Atkins for 10 years before and some how I managed. I will figure it out again.

I can totally see eating eggs every night with bacon. I am usually doing it in the morning and just bought 6 boxes of bacon. On sale of course. Also bought 5 dozen eggs. Hubby eats oatmeal EVERY morning and once in awhile will have eggs, usually for lunch egg sandwich or some thing. But he needs to eat special because they had to re-plumb him when they took out part of his pancreas.

I am not cooking anything hard. Mostly roasts for my meats only non sandwiches. Love to slice thin and roll up a little bit of mayo and maybe mustard in a lettuce leaf and make it look pretty on fun dishes.

Chris