View Single Post
  #15   ^
Old Thu, Apr-04-13, 09:16

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 337/326/150 Female 5'6
BF:
Progress: 6%

Hi,
Happy to meet another Atkins (here we go again person) :-)
I keep sugar-free jello in the little cups on hand. I have tried pork rinds..but I don't really like them because of the fat on them. I know other people who have had much success snacking on them and even using them with a cheese dip, but i just haven't acquired the taste for them yet (but if things keep going like this, I might have to give them another try.) I have tried baking yellow and red peppers filled with a little cream cheese and different types of meat(such as pepperoni bits and ham) Delicious snack. It's usually my snack before bed. Just be sure to carb count with the peppers its real easy to overeat these because they are delicious to me. I just haven't found anything that I can nibble on during the day that will help. I am a potato chip lover, and I need something that will take the place of losing them. I would love carrots, but they are too high in carbs to snack on through out the day. Not a fan of celery. Drinking a lot of water sometimes take away the craving but not like I want it to. But I guess over all..no, I have found nothing that really help with my cravings. Induction is just plain hard..but Oh, so worth it. If I can just make it through :-)