View Single Post
  #2085   ^
Old Wed, Feb-21-18, 05:58
Registered Member

Plan: low carb/carb cycle/IF
Stats: 226/213/160 Female 64 inches
BF:
Progress: 20%

I really appreciate your keeping this active and am so impressed with your steadfastness! I've used you and others who've followed CAD/CALP to inspire me.

I've tried CAD and like it a lot, but I couldn't seem to get rid of my cravings and weight loss came to a halt, so I've incorporated a couple of other things (Wheat Belly followed by 3 weeks of very strict low carb, then still low carb but adding back dairy and 1 or 2 high-carb meals per week). I've been doing this now since November. Finally -- FINALLY! -- my cravings for grains and sweets are gone. I use CAD RM guide to keep my high-carb meals managed.

At my age, 73, and with a lifetime of yo-yo dieting, weight loss is very slow (hopefully 1/2 lb per week), but I'm seeing my body get smaller and gradual results on the scale and I'm feeling terrific and sleeping wonderfully. I'm thinking someday CAD will be perfect for maintenance for me.

Thanks again, Eno, and others (Pat!) who've kept this thread alive. You've all helped me tremendously.