View Single Post
  #13   ^
Old Fri, Feb-06-04, 13:26

Plan: south beach diet
Stats: 231/202/154 Female 5ft 4inches
BF:37%/34.1%/25%
Progress: 38%

Hi girls, were the heck do I start, anyway the weight I started on was 222lbs=15st12lbs=100.9 Kg. I weighed myself today, and I know I lost weight, im just not sure how much, the scales I use are kg scales but it prints it out in stones and pounds, but there was no paper in it, so im left with 97.70 Kg so if any of you know your kg please let me know, I would love to use my bathroom scales but im only 14 stone on it, anyway how are you doing, sorry kitty,I dont have yahoo either, but I must have the same hubby as carmel, thursday to sunday drinking and yes he is supportive, but point blank refuses to give up his few cans of cider, and what is my favourate drink, yes cider!! so like you im being slowly tortured but we will show them, I am on my way up to dublin tomorrow to dress my son for confirmation and my daughter for communion, so lots and lots of stress and lots and lots of glasses of .....water, mind you I done my shopping today and guess what... NO WINE !!! I left it out of my shopping list so there's no temptation. so would you concider giving up that glass of wine for a few weeks carmel, and dont forget we only really started on monday so its only five days not a week, so come on tell me how you done