View Single Post
  #24   ^
Old Sun, Jul-13-08, 09:03

Plan: Adkins-With tweaks
Stats: 182.5/166.2/140 Female 70
BF:
Progress: 38%

You have it there! My sons 1st b-day party. 2 weeks ago, I looked at lot diff than the last time my father and his wife saw me! His wife asked me if I lost weight. I wasn't going to say a word. I just said yes and let it go. Well they had to ask how I did it. Stupid them! They really don't want to know, so why ask? I told them I ate LC. My dad started in on the speach, you know, unhealthy, loosing my hair, lack of energy. Where do they get all this crap. On top of it, dad has always been against heavy people. He's big now! His wife, she just wants an easy way to loose her weight. She's been heavier for ever, now he's heavier, they can do what they want, just don't tell me about it.

22nd of July, I'm going to Florida to meat my grandfather and his friend. I've already sent them pics. Explained to his friend that I can't have any form of sugar because of my cravings. Not a word from them on this subject. Mom has told me, that they believe I'm to skinny and there is no reason for me to limit the food. Going to spend a week with people that think I'm to skinny Mom says we will not eat out, and her and I are going to buy the groceries. She says I'm to eat what I want. That doesn't help the comments and funny looks.

Jacki