Old Tue, Jan-17-17, 11:02
Say NO to Diabetes!

Plan: My own - < 30 net carbs
Stats: 440/228/210 Male 5' 11"
BF:Energy Unleashed
Progress: 92%

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOrman
To be perfectly honest, the thought of telling perfect strangers my weight on here was something I would have never done. But it seems I found somewhere, where everyone knows how I feel. I've always been the heaviest person in my family, so no one knows what I struggle with. I'm so happy that I found somewhere that I can find support from people just like me!

Welcome KOrman. We TDCers get it. We know exactly what you've been through. We were never compatible with the standard American 'carb centric' diet. The problem is the food - but we were the ones blamed for our situation. This WOE will resolve our issues. You found a great place for support and inspiration. This place has be a godsend for me. Consider starting a journal and maybe even join the TDC weekly weigh-in thread. Both have help me with accountability and staying on track. Remain active here. You will make some good LC friends who will encourage you as you get to where you want to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOrman
My goal isn't to be skinny. It's to be healthy & happy in my own skin.

That is the right attitude. Make this about being happy and healthy and you will likely end up skinny as a bonus.