#30   ^
Old Fri, Jun-19-15, 08:25
It's Only Food!

Plan: Ketogenic / IF
Stats: 279/248/210 Female 5'11"
BF:
Progress: 45%

Mornin', Kids.

Hey stalling at a new stall low counts in my book. Boy does it ever. Way to go, Susan.

I've stayed near the track while on a vacation trip to Minnesota. They run Xfinity races (aka Nationwide, aka Busch Cup) but not the Sprint Cup (aka Winston from the old days). The last time I was there was a race weekend and we had a heck of a time finding a place to stay. Ended up near Pella. Now that's a nice little town indeed.

I'm down a few pounds from the trip. I feel SO much better. Yesterday I stopped at the store and loaded up on fat fast foods. Today's lunch snack is cream cheese and hard salami slices for roll ups. Of course I have heavy cream in my coffee. I've managed to lose the road bloat too. That, in and of itself, has made me feel 100 times better.

The dishwasher arrived and has been installed. It took them about 30 minutes to take out the old and put in the new. They really did a good job and knew what they were doing. Tres amigos. One spoke English really well and the others spoke simply but well. I didn't dare use Spanish with them for fear they'd start talking to me at the speed of light. I'm okay if it's reeeeeaaaaaaalllllllllllyyyy sloooooooooooooooooowwwwwww. So I played pollo and kept my trap shut.

Now that I'm back y'all don't disappear. This isn't Blue's Blog y'know.

Okay...got to get back to it. Being away causes so much more work.

Later 'gators.