#97   ^
Old Sat, Jun-27-09, 17:40

Plan: atkins/intermit. fasting
Stats: 166/136/135 Female 5'3''
BF:
Progress: 97%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayppers
With Michael Jackson's recent death due to cardiac arrest (to date... realizing that there could be other causes involved), I suspect he was at least moderately if not significantly vitamin D deficient. He always avoided the sun like the plague (with umbrellas, etc.), yet I don't know whether he was up with the times and supplemented at all. I wonder if his vitiligo and lupus had anything to do with D deficiency. He was the last born (I think), which doesn't surprise me being complicated with those issues and what we know of failing/depleted parental nutrition as offspring are continually produced.

I told my kids the day of his death, that if MJ were taking vitamin D, he'd still be alive and he would be a lot happier. I really feel that regardless of the autopsy says caused his death vitamin D deficiency was at the root. I would also wager, that he had osteoporosis. Imagine how "bad" he'd be if he had his health. My goes out to him and his family.

I didn't know Michael had lupus! I don't know if you remember this but it was in the news, last year, that he needed a lung transplant. I truly thought that he would be dead soon.

No Michael is not the youngest. It was Jackie, Tito, Jermaine, Marlon, Michael. Randy and Janet are the youngest I do believe. although I was much more on top of my J5 trivia 35 years ago

Just had to post this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eedR...16F07BE&index=2