View Single Post
  #36   ^
Old Mon, May-10-10, 17:36

Plan: Atkins (+m&e)
Stats: 320/310/190 Female 5ft  11"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Hi Codergal , nice to meet you
I am trying to keep my carbs down and choosing lower GI where possible. So far so good. I am not eating between meals.
Yesterday I didn't have bread at lunch but had potato at dinner. Tonight I will have a serve of kumera( sweet potato)with my stirfry veg & beef.
For me the key to success is writing down all I eat and keeping tabs on my points for each day.

Have you done ww's before? If you haven't then doing it online or going to the mtgs will be very helpful & suportive . I would go to the wkly weighin's myself for that xtra accountability if I could afford it, but Hubby hasn't had work all year so not an option for me!
I have done ww's before and familiar with how it all works and the points value on most comonly used foods so I can make it work for me with the support from here now that I am in the right mindset to lose this xtra weight!
When I have a coffee out I don't eat with it, works best for me.

While I have only lost 3.4 lbs the past mth, it is moving in the right direction and I am happy with that. Planning ahead is a big help for those times when you know you are going to be out or away for the day.

Goodluck to you and do come visit us anytime