View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Thu, Aug-15-02, 14:13

Plan: Keto
Stats: 410/319/260 Female 5'10"
BF:
Progress: 61%
Talking Hej, Nikki

Wow, I thought there was no another person in Sweden attempting to LC. My SO's family thinks I am nuts for the way I eat, but I am feeling so much better and they can't deny the results.

I have not found any real LC products. I know it's better we eat food as close to nature as possible, but it so hard when your read some of these recipes and want to try them. We need LC products in Sweden.

I have been thinking of a business I could start. I was very active in natural health and had home based business, but so many of the products I had in the US are not available here, so that idea is on hold until things open up. It has crossed my mind about LC or SF products. What about diabetics here ... what do they do for sugar free products? I would like to offer books, food products, education and in time, nutritional supplements for total health. Just thinking ... I have to finish my schooling to learn Swedish before anything else and I am starting my second term the end of this month.

I had read somewhere on this forum about a person from France having the same problem and he was looking into ordering products from the UK. I don't know all that they have available and it's an idea to check into.

So where are you from and are you a native? I have been living here for one year and lc'ing again after the birth of my daughter. I started back again in Jan 2002.

I am so excited to hear from another Swedish resident. Woo hoo! Best of luck to you and if you have questions or want to chat about lc or whatever, drop me a line.

If you dare, you can visit my journal under the *S* and it is named "I am a loser ..."

Ha det så bra!
--Lisa