View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Thu, Mar-02-17, 10:41

Plan: mostly milkfat
Stats: 190/152.4/154 Male 67inches
BF:
Progress: 104%

Possibly, but I prefer to think it's the yoga. I'm constitutionally unsuited to yoga. Not really, I wouldn't want all the people out there doing yoga to come down with heart disease.

Anyways, I hope he's okay. It's hard to say, there's just the one data point, as far as diet goes.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...4b077d4d6f30c9d

Here he advocates a fairly moderate form of intermittent fasting, a ten-hour eating window, basically skipping breakfast.

Quote:
Harper’s personal plan restricts all consumption to a 10-hour window. First, he fasts for 14 hours (yes, sleeping counts as fasting), and then he eats two substantial meals within the next ten hours. For those two meals of the day, Harper focuses on vegetables, healthy fats, and protein. It essentially boils down to him just skipping breakfast, he told “Today” host Savannah Guthrie.

And he's left room for vegan and carb-enthusiasts to accuse him of being paleo or low carb. Ah, we just don't know. If Dr. Davis or Dr. Fung fell over dead tomorrow, that wouldn't negate their clinical observations, a fairer test of Bob Harper's suggestions would be looking at how his clients do when they follow his advice long term.

I wonder which fats he thinks are healthy?