View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Sun, Jul-30-17, 10:26

Plan: atkins '72 -now ketogenic
Stats: 260/181.4/140 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 65%

Also, I could use you guys help. Obviously I only know enough about thyroid to know that those other tests existed, and obviously I'm not going to consent to be treated by that same doctor that wouldn't order the necessary tests for me, what do I need to ask whatever new doctor they assign me? How can I approach this to get the most out of it? Any help is appreciated. Also, possibly important to note, I AM in the first trimester of a pregnancy and EXTREMELY overweight, I gained 60 pounds at least over a period of 3 months, just 3 months for 60 pounds of weight gain and these doctors "couldn't find anything wrong". But anyway, yes, extremely overweight, all of the concomitant health issues that go with that (except my diabetes numbers are perfect, my doc says I couldn't possibly be farther from being diabetic, I'm sure you all can guess why THAT is) also very high risk pregnancy. I'm like one of the sickest people on the planet right now, my other doc is worried I could have a stroke or be suffering from like low grade pneumonia just because all of the rest of me is so unhealthy. Total exhaustion constantly, resting heart rate is like 112, high blood pressure, I'm out of breath after 5 steps. (But they "cant find anything wrong")(yes I'm very smug and "I told you so" about those thyroid tests)