View Single Post
  #14   ^
Old Tue, Oct-05-10, 20:58

Plan: South Beach
Stats: 170/164/140 Female 67.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 20%

Hi everyone,

I have recently begun the SBD. I'm looking forward to the support this forum offers, as it is always nice to know that you are not alone and others are pulling for you to succeed! The official welcome thread hadn't been updated in about 2 years so I hope this is an appropriate place??

To give a bit of background.... I'm pretty young, almost 22, so I'm hoping that will be in my favor. I've always been a thin girl, but about 6 months of stress before I graduated college this past May added about 25 unwanted pounds I've never been truly overweight (although stupidly always thought I was!), so it's depressing for me to deal with.

Sweets are definitely my downfall. Keep the pizza and chips, just give me the chocolate! However, I've begun week 2 of Phase 1 today, and so far so good!

I'm sticking with the food lists well... I admit I pop a number of mints throughout the day which add up quicker than I probably think, but besides that, I think I'm doing well so far.

Really just looking for support and reinforcement that it IS possible to lose this awful weight and be myself again! And I'm so willing to support everyone as well, I'm pretty good at inspiring, just sayin...

Thanks for reading this!