View Single Post
  #54   ^
Old Mon, Oct-13-03, 16:07

Plan: Neanderthin
Stats: 269/176/165 Male 68"
BF:55+%/23%/15%
Progress: 89%
Talking Well, excuuuuuse me!

Sorry. I didn't mean to offend, but it seems I did. I didn't try to impose my way of thinking on anybody else, but there are lots of healthy people out there who drink milk and Jim Beam, and eat twelve eggs a day and also all the pasta they want. I'm not saying that it effects all people that way. We are the product of our evolution. Millions of years of it. That means there are members of the population who could probably eat most anything and survive. But, if you want to look at populations, you might find some truth to what I have put forward. However, I'm not trying to force this on anyone. Take it or leave it, that's my motto. Just a thought, mind you. Incidentally, the only major change in my life has been this woe. Now, for over two and a half years, I haven't contracted a cold. That says something to me about my immune system being built up. I was on WW for about five years and never had this kind of results even though I lost 117 pounds and was a triathelete. Just a thought. Whatever, DUDE!!!