View Single Post
  #973   ^
Old Sun, Jan-14-18, 06:06

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

A brisk 9 degrees this morning. Unbelievable since it was 60 on Friday afternoon!! Depressing. I really want to get outside to start my running training, but I may have to resort to the treadmill this week. I alternate between being excited about the Scotland 10k and being scared to death. What have I done??

Thank you for the ice cream avoidance advice. You can imagine how many times I have told myself, "Just don't buy it". Then before I know it, I'm standing in front of the freezer at the grocery store. Right now I have no desire for it...hoping that feeling holds. I've had a couple good LC days now and am feeling thinner. I'm going to weigh myself tomorrow morning to start the week.

I made 2 boot camp workouts last week and hope for 3 this week. It will make a huge difference in how my run goes if I can just be consistent with the boot camp as well as the running schedule.

Today I'm going to make my chili. I'll have to venture out in the cold to pick up a few things at the market. Just veggies.....no ice cream!! A nice, hot bowl of chili with cheese & sour cream will really hit the spot tonight. I'll have to add beans to DH's serving, but no beans for me.

I believe I'll be having shirred eggs again today. So simple, yet so tasty. Lots of good protein and fat. Hope you enjoy them when you make them Blue.

Be well everyone!