#15   ^
Old Tue, Dec-15-09, 08:09

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 228/203.2/147 Female 65 inches
BF:Yes, it is. :-(
Progress: 31%

Quote:
Originally Posted by klowcarb
Stop trying to make food "sweet" or "yummy." If you eat fatty meat until you are satisfied, you will get your insulin under control. If you continually seek the "party in my mouth" feeling, you will never stop craving.

Lol ~"party in my mouth" I hear what you're saying, though. I don't need for it to be sweet though, I just need for it to be tasty. I bought it because I thought I would be tastier than regular yogurt. It just so happens that the reporter said it was sweet. If I could find a way to make it savory like something for me to dip my celery in, that would be cool too. I just need a way to mask that "yogurty" after-taste. I think I'm gonna try this one...

SAVORY YOGURT DIP
1 packet Instant Onion Broth and Seasoning
1 c. plain yogurt
1 1/2 tbsp. dried chopped chives
1 1/2 tbsp. dried parsley
Combine all ingredients, mix well.
Serve as a dip with raw vegetables, or use as a dressing for vegetable salads.

I usually have a whole rotisserie chicken stashed in the fridge to gnosh on at home. (I love that I can eat the skin ) and I eat salads with some kind of protein when I'm out. My main issue seems to be my job. I snack on things I'm allowed to have at home, but at my job I am always having to talk myself out of eating something I know I'm not supposed to have. I have a ways to go in this journey, I know. But I'm not giving up!