Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #85   ^
Old Sun, Sep-17-17, 06:27

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Nicco tell us about the smanchy dinner and how it went. Love to hear an update on it!!
What gets me is a funeral I must attend, I never seem to have the right clothes for one I have sporty stuff and farm junky clothes and none of those inbetween clothes when they are needed for a nice dinner or funeral or some event. Man I need to get me at least 2 outfits in the closet for that stuff. lol

HI ALL
yesteday shop went well and expensive as always we did good tho and I am getting--finally!!--her to be a more fast efficient shopper. She dogged me thru that store at warp speed lol.....she tried on 2 pairs of pants, loved 1 that fit great, and we bought 5 pairs...2 black, 1 dark blue, 1 lighter blue and 1 khaki. Done deal She has 0 interest in clothes.

ok, her hair is now BLUE.....I made sure she bought an ok color lol but thankfully we got a 'demin blue' and it was 'irredescent' and came out alot nicer than some shocking bright blue....still weirdo for me but it has a black tone in it and I have to say it is not that bad...well, I can live with it and she doesn't look crazy freaky...at least not to this old woman LOL----I think her hair is 'her thing' and screw clothes and more oh well, it is what it is HA

might hit walking track today
fast walk with kiddo and doggie cause very cloudy and rain supposed to come so?? just seeing how the day rolls

great day all