View Single Post
  #4   ^
Old Sat, Aug-19-17, 05:43

Plan: P:E=>1 (Q3-22)
Stats: 168/100/82 Male 182cm
BF:
Progress: 79%

Keep at it! My understanding from hanging around here, and it could be wrong, is that the exercising body will use what fuel is available at the time the exercise is taking place. I think what might set us up for the "win" of burning fat is being in a metabolic state, prior to the exercise itself, that has created the fuel that will be "burned" during the exercise.

I believe this is accomplished by diet.

Another note: I "excercise" quite a bit - mostly board sports. I noticed that when I was much heavier and had a lot of fat accumulated, my appetite was suppressed by the activity. Now that I am much nearer or perhaps even at my "normal" body size activity creates hunger more times than not. This was a switch for me. I had heard people talk about it but didn't experience it until now.

I'm a true believer in letting the body move via enjoyable activity. This is sustainable for me. Exercise for exercises sake, like running on a treadmill or pumping weights in a gym is a dead end for me. This is grievous toucher for me. For others, it is their liberation - I hope you are one of these and I'm glad you've seen the light at the end of the tunnel

You will do well LC4LIFE!