View Single Post
  #2   ^
Old Fri, Jun-02-17, 11:59

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

Wow, an amazing life - but to think he showed the relationship to trans-fats and heart disease in 1957, and yet here it is 2017 and they are STILL not fully banned until sometime next year. True he did his study on pigs but I understand that pigs, omnivorous creatures, are biologically similar to humans in many ways - unlike rabbits or mice. To think he had to SUE the FDA to finally get some action on banning trans-fats.

They we have Michael Jacobson, the Guy from CPSI, with his claims of working years for healhier fats - which in his case means eliminate whole milk, eggs, red meat, butter, coconut oil, etc and replacing them with the WORSE polyunsaturated oils. He was the driving force behind McDonald's switch from frying their fries in tallow (healthy) to using Canola oil (unhealthy). I wonder why on earth they chose to quote him????

Gee if trans-fats had been banned around 1957 or so, instead of not banned even now, I would have been trans-free most of my life. I wonder what difference that might have made in my health?