A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%
Default Tuesday, 30 May 2017

Happy Tuesday, WARRIORS!

Carb-Free Food for Thought:

Don't worry about what people think YOU ARE DOING.
They are all too busy worrying about what you think THEY ARE DOING."
~ unknown

Onward and DOWNWARD, WARRIORS! We've GOT THIS! Woot! Woot!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Karen:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirrlly
aka hermit! yea I can do hermit also! Older I get the less activity of crowds and things I want around me.
I don't mind crowds, it's just that I have plenty to occupy my time at home... I seldom if ever get bored!
Quote:
That is why I love out state parks at the beach. Heck the commercial campgrounds are packed, like 1000 camper sites. The beaches are super crowded like crazy! At the state park sites there is like 110 sites. Spacious. Beach is practically empty! ALL to ourselves!
NICE!
Quote:
Oh yes the tents! The good old days. We tented a ton also. Fun when younger but as we got older I wanted off the ground. Last tent vacay was memorable with monster T storm. Hail. Wind like crazy and everything go SO wet. Told hubby it was time to get an rv! LOL
I totally understand about getting older and the "tenting" thing not being so much fun any more! I can't imagine sleeping on the ground these days either even with a cot, etc...
Quote:
I also find if I have to think about food it drives me nuts and gets me off balance. Like you I am now finding knowing exactly what I am eating helps me so much. I need a plan for the stupd italian places. Family wants those every now and then so I think just sticking with the chicken wings will be my default and no more pizza scrapings. I have restaurants we hit and I got my default lc meal. but italian still screws me up cause I feel like the wings are so sad ya know, like I need more....but in reality I don't! eh I will find ways thru it all, like a friggin' mine field!
I totally get that your fam wants to eat at places that aren't very "LC friendly"... Have you thought about eating before you go or waiting until you get back home?

Yeah, chicken wings aren't very substantial since there's more bone then actual meat! And they can be expensive since the popularity of "Buffalo Wings"... I remember when "wings" were one of the cheapest parts of the chicken ~ one of my favorite but not any more since Imma really frugal... <insert "Heavy Sigh">
Quote:
working on that downed tree IF THE sun decides to shine. omg so much rain.

so this and that and whatever today. kinda like the usual
Hope you get a chance to work on that tree and your weather improves! Hey is that filter for your pool due in today???