View Single Post
  #1717   ^
Old Tue, May-30-17, 03:31

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

aka hermit! yea I can do hermit also! Older I get the less activity of crowds and things I want around me. That is why I love out state parks at the beach. Heck the commercial campgrounds are packed, like 1000 camper sites. The beaches are super crowded like crazy! At the state park sites there is like 110 sites. Spacious. Beach is practically empty! ALL to ourselves!

Oh yes the tents! The good old days. We tented a ton also. Fun when younger but as we got older I wanted off the ground. Last tent vacay was memorable with monster T storm. Hail. Wind like crazy and everything go SO wet. Told hubby it was time to get an rv! LOL

I also find if I have to think about food it drives me nuts and gets me off balance. Like you I am now finding knowing exactly what I am eating helps me so much. I need a plan for the stupd italian places. Family wants those every now and then so I think just sticking with the chicken wings will be my default and no more pizza scrapings. I have restaurants we hit and I got my default lc meal. but italian still screws me up cause I feel like the wings are so sad ya know, like I need more....but in reality I don't! eh I will find ways thru it all, like a friggin' mine field!

HI ALL
nothing much doing.
working on that downed tree IF THE sun decides to shine. omg so much rain.

so this and that and whatever today. kinda like the usual

everyone have a fine day