View Single Post
  #483   ^
Old Mon, Feb-05-18, 10:23

Plan: Keto/Carnivore/Fasting
Stats: 190/143/144 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 102%

Good morning!

Our weather has been really good lately. Highs in the seventies and not much wind, so enjoyable with no jackets needed.

Girls left today. We had a good visit, although hectic at times! They are heavy carb eaters, so there’s that! Lots of meal prep and clean up for me. They wanted to eat out a lot too, so I was also driving them around a lot. I am used to staying at home more. I am also not eating all day long like them and don’t keep snacks around.

Today will be a book reading day I think. The quiet is good, although missing my girls.

Jo, I will have to compile some authors I enjoy reading. I have to admit Sue Grafton is one of my favorite though. I like good mysteries and suspense books the best. I am not into science fiction or horror. True crime is good too.

We went over to my son’s house for the Super Bowl. I don’t normally watch sports on television, don’t care who won or who was playing. I dont have a team. Just went for the company.

Bernie & Karen...hope your weather improves soon. Countdown to spring soon! We will be heading to the beach pretty soon, so am hoping for decent weather. A little cool is ok.

Have a good Monday Warriors.