View Single Post
  #3   ^
Old Wed, Jul-15-15, 10:36

Plan: LC RPAH/FailSafe
Stats: 137/136/136 Female 67"
BF:
Progress: 100%

Hi, Voguesd. I do the same groups of exercises each day. I worked out a series of exercises from the Ten in Ten video, from Super, from Evolution, and from classes I took, and some exercises I made up. I alternate the Callanetics exercises with some restorative and senior yoga stretches and poses. I put rests in wherever I need them.

I divide up my small groupings into easy-to-manage sections, and by the end of the day, I have done my whole routine.

The Evolution video has a section called Callanetics Concepts, which is wonderful and can be applied to any movement or posture.

You can modify any exercise or any grouping of movements to your own needs, abilities, and time on any given day.

They really help me have less pain, more flexibility and strength, better stamina and endurance. They help me feel calmer and more poised. I just love them. I've been doing them every day for several years. Before that, I was not good about doing them regularly.

Doing them daily has improved how I feel, so very much.

I hope you really enjoy the DVDs. It's nice to have choices, and just pick what suits us, I find.

Sandra Hanna has some videos posted at her website in Australia, which are free to watch, if you'd like some exercies routines that are really do-able in one session.

The AM/PM video is great, too, as it shows how one can take the exercises one wishes and do them whenever it suits.

There are some videos at the Callanetics site, too. And of course, at youtube.