View Single Post
  #2201   ^
Old Sat, Jun-23-18, 15:51

Plan: General LC
Stats: 000/000/000 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 90%

Hi all-

Back from taking The Boy to camp. Man, I am whipped. I don't know why sitting on my ass driving a car is exhausting but somehow it is. Six hours round trip. Now I've got to get stuff gathered up here and also mow the lawn.. at the very least the front lawn. The back tends to grow more slowly. We'll see how I feel once I get out there.

The Boy left his pillow in the back seat of the car. Three weeks with no pillow. Argh! He'll have to get creative with some clothes or a towel or something.

Dh sent me pics of the hotel room in Chicago. They put him in this massive suite. I think it has two bedrooms? Kitchen, full dining room etc. It is ridiculous, especially for two people. But apparently because the group rented out so many hotel rooms and such and he's an officer, he got it gratis from the hotel. Guess I'll have plenty of room to spread out! Now I wish DD were going too! Looked at tickets but they are $$$$$.

Watching the weather closely for Chicago and crossing my fingers. They are currently calling for strong thunderstorms on my Frank Lloyd Wright tour day. I hope they come later on in the day so I can get it in.

Trig- Good Lord, GIRL, that is a long fingernail!! How do you TYPE with them? When mine get about half or a little more than half that length I cut them back because I can't do anything!

So glad you are sunning it up, and boozing it up and having a ball! And LOL over the teen. I tell ya, it's a wild freaking ride!

Jaz- Congrats on the new acquisition! Sounds like it was a match made in heaven. Good news and happy for you.

You got a great deal on the lawn mowing. People pay that and more for just one cut here.

Car naming: My first car was named Rhett- it was a Chevy Beretta and oh how I loved that car. Well actually it was my second but my OWN first. The first one I drove, we called the sh!tshaker. lol It was a piece of trash Plymouth Horizon. I haven't named some in the middle (the vans) although DS19 named the van Charlotte once he took possession, then DS16 changed it to Charlie. I call my Honda Pilot Badass.

Lori- Glad you got to golf!! You can finish the ribs off right in the broiler of the oven for just a bit.

Okay, I'm going to drag my sorry butt out and try to do the lawn. Ugh. I am NOT feeling it. But someone's gotta do it before we go and unless the dogs are going to start eating grass, it looks like I'm elected!