Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #2197   ^
Old Sat, Jun-23-18, 12:25

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

Trig- Beer and hot sun= awesome mix!!!!!!! Been there done that! ONCE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA-
I prefer the Vodka and Sparkling waters. Beer goes down too fast.

But you will wash it down with steak. No worries.
have ribs too in the oven and about to flip on the gill and finish them on that IF they hold together! - otherwise I will use the broiler and have homemade slaw- IF I want just a bit- but not really needed. Really like you - veg- is just the not needed extra, but sometimes it is nice to add it every now and again.

So glad you are having a great time.
The kiddo and her knee- that is down right hysterical. Funny she can walk when she WANTS TO. But gosh it hurts when wanting to kick back in the camper and mom and dad are gone. = WELCOME to having a TEENAGER!!!!!!!

Having a SUPER day!!!!! No SCHOOL, Just me playing and puttering. Went to the grocery- spend......GASP.....200.00- ARE YOU kidding??? I bought a ton of meat and paper supplies and city required trash bags that were a cool 35 dollars.

So here in Duluth - you can opt for a "can"- and pay 30 dollars a month. OR you can buy about 50 super size designated DULUTH trash bags and they will pick those up- no bill. So the bags- can fit 3-4 regular 13 gallon trash bags. I went that route. I had a roll before. They last me a long time! Cheaper to go that way!

So I have been closet cleaning and purging again. I'm telling ya BLUE- it's freeing!!!!!!
Anyway I hauled some things here That just don't fit. I know that someone will enjoy it. So I am putting together a to go box for the thrift store.

Yummmmmm..... My ribs smell so frekin good- another hour.....

One more batch of laundry and done! - kicking it today. I got my music cranking cleaning here and there and a slow pace!

The pup is content and lying at my feet.

Oh- took the new beauty to pick up some groceries- IT GLIDES on the road! I picked the one for ME!!!!! So very happy!